Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Enough is Enough

The Senate voted against the pitifully watered down gun control legislation today.  Here is what I wrote to my senators and congressional representatives:

"I urge you to do whatever it takes to convince your recalcitrant congressional colleagues to quickly pass a gun control bill similar to or stronger than the one they defeated today, April 17, 2013.  If not, I want to inform you that I will vote against you in the next election and seek a candidate who will fight for what is right. This is a sad day for everyone and unless diligent action is taken, I will advocate voting out every politician currently in office so we can get a fresh start."

I sure hope others do the same and write to their senators and congressional representatives. Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment