Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Blogosphere - a Dark Hole???



Is this where all the blog entries go??

I'm not really sure what all this blog stuff is about.  This picture I drew seems to capture my idea of it all.  Oh, I know it's a place to put whatever you want, but there are so many ways to use the blog and access the blog and I'm not that clear on any of them.  

Here is what I do know.  You can "follow" me and subscribe to my blog by clicking something, somewhere, but I haven't quite found it yet .. I thought I did, then it disappeared...maybe it's back by now. 

You can comment on a post by clicking on "comment" under the post.  

I can put you on an email list if you want all my posts sent to you that way.  Or you can bookmark the page and look at it occasionally. Or you can do nothing and never read the blog.

Beyond that, I guess there is a whole world out there who could find me in other ways.  I wonder if anyone will.

No comments:

Post a Comment