Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Beez Kneez

I haven't written for awhile.  Sometimes life gets in the way.  First it was family matters, then it was my knees.  Jeez, knees, on top of everything else, I thought I was gonna have to stop playing sports. Then, it occurred to me that it wasn't my knees at all, but my back causing pain in my knees.  That was a relief since I know how to handle the back pain - EXERCISE and STRETCHING and BUYING NEW SNEAKERS. 

So, those of you who are young, are you getting the message?  Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.  At least until you get old and decrepit.  Don't work your body to injury, practice moderation, be smart.  How dull.  But how true it is when you get old enough to remember the good old days!!

Stay well, enjoy life, experience the good and the bad. But darn it, don't grow old gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment